Today I finalize my classes, and I’m freaking out a little. It still hasn’t quite hit me that I’m studying here for five months. New classes, new places, and new faces – it’s all going to be so different. I’m getting a hang of the Tube though, and that’s one of the scariest parts (at least to me it is). It’s all so real. But I have to get ready to head into central London now, but I’ll leave you with a quick rundown of things I forgot to mention.
- British guys have the best hair and dress so fabulously.
- So many cute guys everywhere (BAH)
- Little British children are so adorable with their accents and singing on the buses and talking about choo-choo trains and telling their “mom” (sounds like muhmaw) that they love them and ahhhh. I want one.
- So many coffee shops. I am in heaven.
- I like the UK Spotify a lot.
- I’ve compiled a list of places I need to go and things to do.
- I really want to go to the Brit Awards.
And there’s that.